- “Children pay close attention to subtle variations in tone and timing, which enables them to learn their language accent flawlessly” #
- ‘language teachers face institutional pressures to whitewash their classes in order to make them “serious,” ‘
- If you’ve got a goal that’s too hard to meet, don’t give up on yourself or on making goals — just make a new, easier, goal. #
- “songs aid in all four major language-learning areas – in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.”
- “when people believe in something, they’ll put energy behind it to make it come to pass”
- “every child can learn language without formal instruction”
You’re a child, too.
You big baby 😀
- New AJATT interview with “Global Maverick”John Biesnecker 😀
- Decent online TTS.
- “songs should not be treated as extra-curricular entities”
- “verbal practice associated to musical information seems to be more memorable”
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content, please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon.
Right there ↑ . Go on. Click on it. Patrons get goodies like early access to content (days, weeks, months and even YEARS before everyone else), mutlimedia stuff and other goodies!