- “Nobody is talented enough to not have to work hard”
- Never conflate being disliked for being yourself with being disliked for actually hurting people. #
- “most of the variation in individual achievement…has nothing to do with being smart.”
- “happily achieving today[,] not achieving to be happy tomorrow.”
- “high levels of achievement require a certain single-mindedness”
- “talent takes time to develop, and requires continuous effort.”
- “A big part of success…stems from our beliefs about what leads to success.”
- Memorization is your friend 😀
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content, please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon.
Right there ↑ . Go on. Click on it. Patrons get goodies like early access to content (days, weeks, months and even YEARS before everyone else), mutlimedia stuff and other goodies!