- You never have to suffer to succeed. You just have to do what you can; this tends to be a lot more (and a lot easier) than most of us think. #
- “[Useless! All he did was]…practice…a series of moves over and over until he got fast”
Hello? That’s the *point*.
- Bad SRS cards = bad apples. Discard them before they spread the rot to the rest of your deck. #
- The key to success with goals is to use them rather than be used by them. #
- “You don’t have to speak, you just have to sing!”
- “School is tests and credits and notetaking and meeting standards. Learning, on the other hand, is ‘getting it’. ”
- Illiteracy basically sucks chocolate salty balls.
- Yahoo HK/Japan/wherever makes a great home page — there’s always new content from a variety of sources… #
- “it 皆ll starts with language. Languages are the key that opens the 戸oor to 他ther worlds.”
- Having too many rules can get in the way of reading. If in doubt, just open the book and look at it. Screw everything else… #
- Trouble deciding what to learn next SRS/sentence-wise? A word frequency is always a good starting point.
- Surusu: Backup in progress #
- Wanna see my handwriting from SRS sentence reps today? I only write down characters where I get a reading wrong…
- Yes, it’s messy. Deal :D.
- Don’t know how much listening in your sleep helps. But at the very least it’s like sleeping with your shoes on, all ready for the morning. #
- ‘”Where we are today is [like] a flower,” … “You’d have had to plant a seed long ago to get where we are today.”‘
- bit.ly/ej6mJ #
- BD recommends Japanese news with flava:
You guys are the best and I want to have your babies.
So...Let me have your babies.
Wait, what? All uterine humour aside #StopUterusShamingMeBro, seriously, your support means more than you know and I (Khatz ← that's me) am deeply grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you so, so much. Thanks for believing in me, thanks for taking action, thanks for being there.
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content as well as two adorable cats (yes, actual cats) please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon. Right there. Go on. Click on it.