- You never have to suffer to succeed. You just have to do what you can; this tends to be a lot more (and a lot easier) than most of us think. #
- “[Useless! All he did was]…practice…a series of moves over and over until he got fast”
Hello? That’s the *point*.
- Bad SRS cards = bad apples. Discard them before they spread the rot to the rest of your deck. #
- The key to success with goals is to use them rather than be used by them. #
- “You don’t have to speak, you just have to sing!”
- “School is tests and credits and notetaking and meeting standards. Learning, on the other hand, is ‘getting it’. ”
- Illiteracy basically sucks chocolate salty balls.
- Yahoo HK/Japan/wherever makes a great home page — there’s always new content from a variety of sources… #
- “it 皆ll starts with language. Languages are the key that opens the 戸oor to 他ther worlds.”
- Having too many rules can get in the way of reading. If in doubt, just open the book and look at it. Screw everything else… #
- Trouble deciding what to learn next SRS/sentence-wise? A word frequency is always a good starting point.
- Surusu: Backup in progress #
- Wanna see my handwriting from SRS sentence reps today? I only write down characters where I get a reading wrong…
- Yes, it’s messy. Deal :D.
- Don’t know how much listening in your sleep helps. But at the very least it’s like sleeping with your shoes on, all ready for the morning. #
- ‘”Where we are today is [like] a flower,” … “You’d have had to plant a seed long ago to get where we are today.”‘
- bit.ly/ej6mJ #
- BD recommends Japanese news with flava:
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content, please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon.
Right there ↑ . Go on. Click on it. Patrons get goodies like early access to content (days, weeks, months and even YEARS before everyone else), mutlimedia stuff and other goodies!