If you have any questions or queries (aren’t those the same thing?) or comments or praise (praise is good…), feel free to send me a message using one of the email addresses below; I love getting it! I mean, them…Messages, that is.
- Parts of your message to me may be quoted (anonymously) in future posts in order to help other readers. If you do not wish to have any of the message quoted, let me know in the message. Your privacy will be respected. So yeah, be sure to opt out.
- Before sending in your question or comment, you might want to run a site search (sidebar) or check out the FAQ — there may already be an answer to your question, and it could be quicker for you than waiting for a response from me. Speaking of respones:
- Due to the volume of messages involved, my basic message policy is, in fact, non-response. If you send me an message, I will not respond to it, unless I respond to it . But I will read it .
- In the unlikely event that I do respond, it will often be really, really bad — one-word…ungrammatical…sentence fragments…pour speling 1.
Having said all that I LOVE getting messages, especially yours. I just consciously suck at replying to it. Thanks for understanding 8) . I really look forward to hearing from you!
Special Note On Refund/Billing Questions and Queries
If you have a billing question (or a refund request), be sure to attach at least 2 of the following 3 pieces of information:
- Your PayPal email
- Your PayPal profile ID
- AKA “automatic payment number”
- FYI: This is not the same as your AJATT+ login
- A PayPal transaction ID
The Email Addresses
Here are the email addresses you’re going to want to use. Use the one that’s most appropriate to your situation. Using the right email address will help you get a faster reply, so choose wisely .
- Tech Support (account/login/access issues, etc.): tech at ajatt dot com
- General (learning process, information, questions, suggestions, tell me how awesome I am, random anything): generalhelp at ajatt dot com
- Billing: billing at ajatt dot com
- Refunds: refund at ajatt dot com
- JV/Business Offers: bizdev at ajatt dot com
Support Ticket System
There was a support ticket system. It didn’t work very well so it’s being phased out
- You like that? ↩