Email is dead. Long live the new AJATT Support Ticket System. The SupTic. Sounds like…something that transmits diseases.
If you have any questions or queries (aren’t those the same thing?) or comments or praise (praise is good…), feel free to send me a message using the form below. I love getting it! I mean, them…
- Parts of your message to me may be quoted (anonymously) in future posts in order to help other readers. If you do not wish to have any of the message quoted, let me know in the message. Your privacy will be respected. So yeah, be sure to opt out.
- Before sending in your question or comment, you might want to run a site search (sidebar) or check out the FAQ — there may already be an answer to your question, and it could be quicker for you than waiting for a response from me. Speaking of respones:
- Due to the volume of messages involved, my basic message policy is, in fact, non-response. If you send me an message, I will not respond to it, unless I respond to it . But I will read it .
- In the unlikely event that I do respond, it will often be really, really bad — one-word…ungrammatical…sentence fragments…pour speling 1.
Having said all that I LOVE getting messages, especially yours. I just consciously suck at replying to it. Thanks for understanding 8) . I really look forward to hearing from you!
Special Note On Refund/Billing Questions and Queries
If you have a billing question (or a refund request), be sure to attach at least 2 of the following 3 pieces of information:
- Your PayPal message
- Your PayPal profile ID
- FYI: This is not the same as your AJATT+ login
- A PayPal transaction ID
Due to the sheer volume of messages, it may take up to 330 hours to get a response to your message. Any more than that and please yell at me because something horribly wrong has prolly happened.
- You like that? ↩