- 0 = did not write kanji at all / no keyword came to mind
- 1 = wrong kanji / wrong keyword
- 2 = partially correct kanji / partially correct keyword
- 3 = correct kanji and keyword, with great effort
- 4 = correct kanji and keyword, with some effort
- 5 = correct kanji and keyword, effortless
- WARP = Out-of-this-world ballin’ . Faster than light speed. This will space your card very, very far out; WARP is generally about one or two orders of magnitude more powerful than a “5”. Use with great care.
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content, please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon.
Right there ↑ . Go on. Click on it. Patrons get goodies like early access to content (days, weeks, months and even YEARS before everyone else), mutlimedia stuff and other goodies!