- Mastery is Mastering the Basics
- Max Out The Cause Card: The Omnipotence of Precursors
- Language Is Peeing: The Approximately Top Ten Reasons Why Language Acquisition = Micturition
- When Will I Get Funny?
- The Eternal Sorrow of the Intermediate Learner: “Are We There Yet?” Syndrome
- Strategies for Overcoming Burnout
- Intermediate Goals, Mini-Dreams
- Speaking: You Don’t Have A Linguistic Problem, You Have A Humanity Problem — Why You Still Suck At Speaking and How to Fix it Fast
- Intermediate Angst: Dealing With Feelings of Suckage
- How to Stop Worrying and Accept that Learning a Language is Unfair — Going Beyond Day Trader Style Language Learning
- The Intermediate Phase Is Like Tepid Tea, But That’s Fine, Because Tepid Tea is Hotter Than Ice Tea
- Start Dirty: Why A Clean Slate Is Bad For You and What To Do About It
- Getting There Is Also Your Life
- Step Into the Sunlight, But Don’t Look Into the Sun
- Grinding: Focus On What You CAN Do
- Protected: Momentum Over Position: How the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle Can Help You Learn Faster
You guys are the best and I want to have your babies.
So...Let me have your babies.
Wait, what? All uterine humour aside #StopUterusShamingMeBro, seriously, your support means more than you know and I (Khatz ← that's me) am deeply grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you so, so much. Thanks for believing in me, thanks for taking action, thanks for being there.
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content as well as two adorable cats (yes, actual cats) please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon. Right there. Go on. Click on it.