It’s here. And it can be yours to fall in love with right now. Today. It’s a member of the illustrious line of AJATT products, and it’s called My First Japanese Storybook. Or, as we Japanese like to call it:
- “My First Japanese Storybook” might make you thin, pretty, happy, safe and popular insofar as there is a nonzero hypothetical probability that…OK, no it won’t. But…in theory, what if it did? No? No…
OK, seriously though — here’s the deal. It’s:
- An illustrated storybook, much like the kind you so enjoyed as a child, back when everything was safe and happy and…stuff.
- 24+ pages
- Bilingual (Japanese text + English translation)
- Illustrations on every page
- In PDF format (so, an electronic book), with
- Furigana on all kanji (yeah, baby)
- A sentence flashcard pack for use with an SRS (a lot like “MFSP”, with even cooler formatting), containing phrases from and inspired by the book.
- MP3 audio recording of its content (it’s like having your virtual mommy read aloud to you!)
My First Japanese Storybook is intended for anyone at any level of Japanese, from egg to caterpillar to butterfly. As long as you’ve gone through Remembering the Kanji and know your kana, then you, too can read and enjoy the book — thanks in no small part to the ruggedly handsome support materials (translation, SRS deck).
I Want Mine! Gimme One!
And you can have one.
My First Japanese Storybook The My First Japanese Storybook package also includes:
- 1 free month of AJATT Plus —- premium multimedia AJATT content combined with access to the AJATT+ Forum: The Most Intelligent, Civilized and Trolless Forum in the Multiverse (for free!)
- Your AJATT Plus subscription will automatically continue beyond the first, free month unless you cancel it.
- If you don’t want the subscription at all, you may cancel it at any time (even right after your purchase) and still keep your free month of AJATT Plus anyway. Aren’t I awesome?
- Two (count ‘em — 2) super special secret freebies, worth $45.97! I’m not saying there’s going to be something like another sentence pack inside there, or some sort of MCD mini-guide (a subset of the MCD Revolution Kit) inside, because, no, the super special secret freebies are…a secret, and telling you what the secret is would ruin the surprise, I mean, duh.
- All 100% DRM-free. No DRM whatsoever: You’re a good person. I hate DRM. I trust you. I know you’re not going to screw me over. I believe you should and must have the right to remix (copy and paste, etc.) information for your personal, educational use. I believe that information is for fiddling with, not just looking at. I believe that you, a paying customer, should and must not be treated like a freaking criminal and subjected to ludicrous, draconian restrictions on how you manipulate data you paid for for you own consumption. My First Japanese Storybook is easy to copy and paste and otherwise manipulate digitally for your personal, educational use, so that you can get the maximum possible value out of it.
Buy It. Try It. No Likey? No Payey!
Let me be Khatzumoto with you: I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m still new at this product-making stuff. Maybe you’ll like the storybook, maybe you won’t. So, as with all its predecessor products, My First Japanese Storybook comes with a 100%, no-questions-asked refund guarantee. If you don’t like it, just email refund at ajatt dot com. One word: “refund”, will suffice -– you don’t need to give a reason. You’ll get your money back, and you can keep the storybook for free. That’s just how we roll up in here at “the ‘JATT”.
May I See A Sample First?
Just buy it. And if you don’t like it, ask for a refund. Buy it. Try it. No likey? No payey. That’s part of the point of the refund policy — it allows you to buy with impunity, and me to sell without guilt. No buyer wants to be saddled with a product they don’t like, right? And this seller doesn’t want to give you one, either. Hence the very simple and open refund policy. Your happiness matters more to me than rapidly devaluing dollars, so…use the refund policy. There are other AJATT products already out there, and there will be even more in the future — you only need pay for the ones that you do like. Rather than try to figure out whether you’re going to like the product before the fact, you can make that decision after you buy it and use the real thing. The real thing is the sample. AJATT readers — that’s you — are a smart, good-looking and honest bunch, so…don’t worry…I trust you . Go on…