[Update: 2011/8/2@0110 JST: SilverSpoon Round 10 has ended! But hope survives! Keep your eyes open for Round 11. I don’t know when exactly that’ll be, but…someday 😛 ]
What Is SilverSpoon? ← Go here if you’ve forgotten what all SilverSpoon is
Pack an umbrella, some adult diapers and a spare pair of panties, because it’s about to start raining awesome.
No? Too belabored? Whatever. Screw you!
No, don’t screw you. No, I didn’t mean that. I care about you. Hey…no, please don’t call the police. No, I’ve never seen your panties. Look…
Anyway, yes. SilverSpoon. The only program in the history of Japanese that has the guts and the goods to guarantee and deliver what you deserve: fluency in 595 days. It’s here. It’s real. It’s happening.
SilverSpoon has been hard to get into. This time around, it’s easier. You don’t have to be on the waiting list; you don’t have to give me a kidney; you don’t have to be lighting fast you just have to be on time.
Thus, let it be know throughout the land that, due to popular demand, on August 1, for a glorious 24 hours, you too can get into SilverSpoon.
Just so you know:
- The price may rise partway during the 24 hours
- The first 20 people to join up in this round get a free AJATT+ trial membership.
Here in AJATTland, where all the deals are sweet, the sweetest of the sweet deals always goes to the early adopters. So, stay awake. Stay alive. Act fast and get in while you can, ’cause who knows when the next round will be. I certainly don’t.
One more thing. While the time is limited to 24 hours, there are no hard headcount limits on this round and I’m glad to have more people coming on board. However, maintaining the quality of the SilverSpoon experience is paramount. We run a tight ship, full of smart and willing (if disorganized and low-confidence 😛 ) people who are in it to win it. So, from this round forward, anyone can still get a refund for any reason (that’s the SilverSpoon Fo’ Shizzle Fluency Guarantee) but…that refund will only be processed after Day 595 for that person, regardless of when s/he cancels. Again, there are three major reasons for this:
- To give me time to skip the country with your money and head to my secret villa in Panama with my concubine 1, Esmeralda. What, I never told you about her? Two words: h ot.
- To discourage casual visitors and passers-by from clogging the system with their…casualness and endless billing processing requests. We’re not here to fool around; we’re here to fool around with Japanese.
- To encourage people to be mentally prepared to play this game right through to the fourth quarter. In it to win it, remember? We’re breaking the pots and sinking the ships; we’re taking the option of quitting off the table until the end of the game. You can quit when you’re fluent. No more three-day-monking. Or, if we are three-day-monking, we’re doing it 199 times straight.
Stop wasting your precious time and money getting screwed around by “Japanese schools” that hate you, French-sounding names and multilingual North African tablets that lack a clue and the cojones to get you anywhere any time soon. Verily, I’m a greedy, arrogant, self-centered jerk. But I’m the greedy, arrogant self-centered jerk who’s going to take you to Japanese fluency. Come. Let’s get serious and screw around properly.
See you soon at the ‘Spoon,
PS: All times are Japan Standard Time.
- What Is SilverSpoon? ← Go here if you’ve forgotten what all SilverSpoon is
- SilverSpoon Sign-Up Page (link won’t work till the actual day of the round)
- I don’t even know what this word actually means, but it definitely sounds lewd. Plus, the “hookers and XYZ” line was getting old ↩