- Support Ticket System Backlog
- Support Ticket System: Code Veronica
- The Support Ticket System Is Dead, Back To Email: The Great Email Reboot of 2013
This is just a quick note to let you know a little something.
The support ticket (suptic) system is broken. Partially in technical sense (overrun by spam), but mostly in a human way (me). In fact, almost completely in a human way; spam is just an excuse. Anyway, AJATT has grown to the point that the sheer volume of requests, both spam and ham, was too much for me to handle personally. Overwhelming load, etc. I know, cry you a river, right?
So, two things:
- If you created a support ticket of any kind (technical, billing, etc.) between May 1 and June 30, it may or may not have been gotten to yet. Emphasis on the “not”.
- Someone is being hired right now so that this never has to happen again. More accurately, they’ve been hired already; they should be on the job by the middle of this week.
Please accept my deepest and most sincere apologies for leaving you hanging so long. It’s totally my fault, not yours. Consider it a growing pains thing. And now, for the first time in AJATT history, there’ll actually be someone competent (i.e. not me ) whose whole job it is to make sure that your support ticket requests get handled in a timely and expeditious fashion.
Over the next 3~4 weeks, we’ll clear out the spam, work through the backlog of getting back to you, and get back to getting back to you in a timely fashion. Trust me, that was English.
Thanks again for your continued patience. Will keep you posted as things develop…