- Repcount: Number of reps you have done today
- Recall: Percentage of reps where you got a score of 3 or more
- Deletecount: Number of cards deleted today
- Addcount: Number of cards added today
- Duecount: (Approximate) number of cards due today
- Cardcount: Total number of cards in deck
- Repcount: All-time number of reps done across all cards in deck
- Interval: Length of time (=number of days) between the previous rep and the next scheduled rep for a given card, accumulated across the entire deck and then averaged out.
- Coverage: The percentage of cards in the deck that have been touched (had reps done on them) at least once
- Virgin cards: cards on which you have done no reps. These cards do not (cannot) contribute to coverage.
- Retention: Percentage of reps where you got a score of 3 or more (with the added assumption that virgin cards count as perfect retention, since, in theory (and usually in practice, too), you know the contents of a card when you create/enter it).
- (Not always visible) Trash bad cards: Selects a stratified sample of relatively mature non-virgin cards with exceedingly poor performance statistics (high lapsecounts and lapserates) and deletes them. Such cards are also known as “leeches”.
- (Not always visible) Cull virgin cards: Selects a stratified sample of the deck (i.e. a random sample of virgin cards) to send to the trashcan.
- It is a decimator function, reducing a maximum of 10% of the deck’s overall cardcount while only targeting virgins.
- Culling is useful for a deck that has become unmanageably overloaded with new cards (of dubious-to-ambivalent value) by auto-insertion/auto-addition technological conveniences such as deck import and multiple cloze deletion card creation. As the saying goes, “if in doubt, throw it out”.
- Note: unless otherwise stated, non-active (trashed or permanently deleted) cards are excluded from all stats
If you would like to support the continuing production of AJATT content, please consider making a monthly donation through Patreon.
Right there ↑ . Go on. Click on it. Patrons get goodies like early access to content (days, weeks, months and even YEARS before everyone else), mutlimedia stuff and other goodies!