- Surusu Update: (Pattern) Matching | AJATT | All Japanese All The Time – is.gd/7pvz8N
The skew function allows you to influence (“skew”) the nature of the cards that are shown you. At this writing, there available skew modes are:
- Off = no skewing, will give you a statistically balanced mix of old and new cards.
- New = will skew exclusively towards new(er) cards — those recently added to the deck.
- Old = will skew towards old(er) cards — cards that were added a long time ago and/or have been waiting a long time for their rep 1.
- Virgin = will skew towards virgin (untouched, repcount=0 or low-repcount) cards
- Nonvirgin = opposite of virgin
- i.e. have a very long interval and are now due ↩