- You’d Be Speaking German Right Now If…
- Don’t Be The Kaiser or the Fuhrer
- The Art of War (Sort Of) Applied to Learning A Language: Logistics, Supply Lines and Force Concentration
- War! What Is It Good For?
- The Forever War and The AJATT Way
- What Being In A Forever War Means For You
- The Myth of Invincible (Asian) Languages
- How (and Why) to Make and Use Entropy Bombs
- Entropy: Fight the Power
- How and Why the Principle of Proportionality Works
- You’ve Got 99 Million Small Problems — Not a Big, Single One
- Remember That You Are, Were and Will Always Be Human: Infinite in Possibility and Finite in Action
- How Learning a Language is Like Conquering a Country (But Not in the Way You’re Thinking)
- Why America Doesn’t Win Wars Any More and What (Ironically) That Can Teach You About Learning Languages
- The Art of the War of Learning Languages: Sun Tzu on Immersion
- Fight Battles, Not Wars
- How to Worry Correctly
One who moves to the country with his playlist first and with his body second is at ease.
One who moves to the country first and then tries to learn the language is at labour.
Thus, one skilled at learning languages summons the language to themselves, and is not summoned by it.
The ultimate in giving form to learning methods is formlessness.
The form of the learning method is like water.
Water in its movement avoids the high and hastens to the low.
The victorious learning method avoids the difficult and strikes the easy.
To be able to transform with the terrain is what is meant by “spiritlike”.
The terrain comprises matter, energy, space and time.
Of the four seasons, none has constant rank.
The suns shines short and long.
The moon dies and lives. 1
- Don’t do SRS reps when driving. Don’t read when sleepy. ↩