What is The Little Red Dao of AJATT (LARD): Classic Edition?
- Every major AJATT post, from 2006 to 2010, almost half a decade’s worth of insight and excellence…
- …Condensed to 5 or fewer bullet points per post
- In an electronic book (save the people’s forests!)
- I like to call it “LARD” for short.
- ‘Nuff said.
So a summary of AJATT. I thought that’s what the QRG was about?
- The QRG is like a video game strategy guide. Not a summary.
- The QRG is entirely about the how. Nuts and bolts. It’s a quickstart action guide.
- The Little Red Dao of AJATT (LARD) is the executive summary.
- LARD Classic says what every major AJATT post (2k6~2k10) says. All the take-away points.
- LARD is the Cliff’s Notes.
But I’ve read AJATT top-to-bottom already.
- Then you don’t need this.
- Remember: you don’t need any of the products that have ever come out of AJATT
- And you never will
- All this stuff is made for convenience.
- It’s convenient to have a big blog all boiled down and bound together into one ebook.
- If that big, bad Table of Contents is intimidating you.
- If you want to get straight to the point
- If you’ve read through AJATT before, but you want to re-read it without re-reading it
- If you want totality without verbosity
- If you’re marching in the army and you feel something funny…
…then ask your doctor if LARD is right for you.
- LARD Classic is made up of 3 volumes.
- Volume 0 → Covers Section 0 of the AJATT Table of Contents.
- Volume 1 → Covers Sections 1 ~ 3 of the Table of Contents.
- Volume 2 → Covers the rest of (get this) the Table of Contents.
Get Yours Now
- You get all of the above, plus:
- Free lifetime access to updates
- Free AJATT+ Membership with your LARD Classic
- Automatically renewing, for your convenience
- Cancel any time, even right after your LARD Classic purchase. Screw me over, get one on the system; I don’t care — I just want you to be happy
- No DRM
- You are a good person
- You deserve better
- Copy, paste, transfer, quote, annotate and resize at will for your personal use
- Choose your own price
- Save a buck or two and get the basic “People’s” version, or
- Treat yourself to the deluxe “Politburo” edition, which comes with:
- a free audiobook — all three volumes of LARD Classic read aloud to you by a soothing female voice…well…in a soothing female voice. So you can listen to AJATT rather than always reading it 🙂 .
- a free easter egg (secret freebie) inside 🙂
Marx, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh! We will fight! We will win!
What If I Don’t Like It?
- You will like it. Trust me.
- But in the unlikely event that you’re not simply overjoyed, you can have a full, no-questions-asked, for-shizzle 100% refund. Just email me ( refund at ajatt dot com ) with one word: “refund”. You don’t have to give any reason whatsoever, but you can if you feel like expressing your opinion.
- Remember: I don’t even know what I’m doing. I’m just making stuff and seeing what’ll work ;)…Y’know?…I dunno…whatever, dude.
- Look at it as an experiment — for both of us.
- If it works: yay! If not: reset, take all your money back, and play again 😀 .
Wait, wait, wait…Can I see it before I buy?